Welcome to the Community!

Dash

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (683 Views)

XAV-AX100 backup camera lines

Is there anyway to turn these lines off?

I think they're one of the worse backup line implementations I've seen. I'd rather just you the excellent lines built into my backup camera so I need a way to turn off the receiver's lines.

Rookie
Message 2 of 5 (653 Views)

Re: XAV-AX100 backup camera lines

[ Edited ]

I agree, I love this stereo so far (installed a week ago), but nearly every camera on the market has built in lines nowadays. I've adjusted mine as best I can, but I'd really prefer to be able to just shut them off as they really aren't needed (nor are they the same colors of my existing lines). This could make a simple firmware update and make at least 2 of your customers very happy Smiley Happy

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (636 Views)

I'd also like to add that if you look at the product reviews on various other sites, such as crutchfield and amazon, there are others asking for this same functionality. I've also submitted a support request regarding the function in hopes someone with some powers to make changes sees this and is able to do something about it (along with the few other gripes people have). This is an amazing stereo otherwise that could just be made better with a few minor tweaks.

Message 4 of 5 (613 Views)

Hi Phantoms and Tweak3D,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Have you tried calling our Technical Support team about this issue?
If so, kindly send your reference number/event ID to me via Private Message(PM) so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)

I agree, the Sony lines spoil the look of the rear camera view.  We need a way of turning these off, please.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook