Digital Paper

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (1,033 Views)

Has anyone got sharefile to work?

I have tried all possible combinations with Sharefile and not got it to work. I have a trial account for 30 days. Could that be the reason? Also, would my location have something to do with it?

Has anyone else got it to work?

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3 (1,006 Views)

Re: Has anyone got sharefile to work?

[ Edited ]

Contacted Sharefile and sony support.

Both suggested me to first press the reset button in the back and try and if not working then reset the device via the menu (and wipe data)

Both methods didn't work. I am able to login via browser on my laptop.

So I am left with following conclusion: Either device is blocking sharefile accounts or is misconfigured or sharefile is blocking all accounts created from my country..

Here is another test account I created for others to try (didn't work for my device, but others can test)

subdomain: foo**rfoob***94
password: Foo***123

email: fo**ar@gmail.com

(trial account)

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 3 of 3 (944 Views)

Re: Has anyone got sharefile to work?

Hi Amitabh123

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

We recommend following the guidelines here on how to login to ShareFile cloud storage on my Digital Paper System: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/70102/

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook