FS7

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 1 (443 Views)

FS7 Package for Sale, Shape Arm, XQD Cards, Extra Battery

I’m looking to scale my camera size back a little bit for an upcoming project so I’m thinking about trading or selling my Sony FS7. It’s in great shape, couple marks here and there but nothing serious. The LCD has some marks on it (see photos). I’m not sure if they can be buffed out or something but it does not affect the image and I honestly don’t even notice it when I’m shooting. I’ve never had a problem with the camera and the video from it is great. Currently has 188 hours on it. And it comes with extras. Everything that’s included is in the photos. Below are a few highlights. Photos can be found here… https://avcollective.smugmug.com/For-Sale/Sony-FS7

Sony FS7 - $8,499 (w/ box, BP-U30 battery, charger)
Extra Sony BP-U30 - $142.95 (one came with it, so 2 total)
Shape Remote Extension Handle - $189 (IMHO the #1 accessory you can get for the FS7)
Shape Top Plate - $78 (1/4” -20 and 3/8” - 16 tapped holes) 
2x Lexar 64GB XQD Card 210 MB/s - $329.98 ($164.99 each)
2x Lexar XQD Card Readers for HR1 Hub, also work as standalone USB3 readers - $89.90 ($44.95 each, they’re not in the pictures)

Total - $9328.83

My asking price - $7,000 net to me.  Email is probably easiest: calvin@dontbescene.com

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook