Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

General Inspiration

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

One Second A Day for Her First Year - Baby Video with HDRPJ260V

by georgelpfeiffer Rookie on ‎11-24-2014 08:44 PM

Hello! Late last year I purchased the Sony HDRPJ260V video camera right before my first child (Ellie) was born on Nov 24th. I purchased the camera so I'd have something that could shoot high quality video but that was easy to use and hassel free. My wife and I committed to video taping our daughter every day for the first year of her life. We've had some challenges with food allergies, but  have met our goal (mostly) and today Ellie turned one. I now have many hours of footage that I'd like to turn in to a video montage (one second or less per day of her life) to celebrate her first year. My goal is to get this done by Christmas. Depending the music we decide to use, I'm not sure what my options will be to share the video, but I just wanted to say thank you. The camera more than delivered for us and really made this venture possible. I've worked in digital marketing and professional video production for over ten years... and I couldn't be happer with the results of this consumer camera. I'd recommend this product to any parent looking for a great way to document their kid's lives. Thanks Sony!

- George, Jodi, and Ellie Pfeiffer

Replies
by Moderator
on ‎11-25-2014 06:35 AM

Hello georgelpfeiffer,

You are certainly most welcome! It is our honor and our pleasure to share in your joy by means of the HDRPJ260V Handycam. We thank you and your wonderful family as well for considering Sony as your tool of choice in this intimate and personal endeavor. Happy First Birthday to you Ellie! Looking forward to more wonderful memories of you safely kept and enjoyed.

Warm Regards,

Farley 

by georgelpfeiffer Rookie
on ‎12-08-2014 04:27 PM

Thanks! Got the video finished...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10102646818107239&set=vb.14806842

Thanks again for the quality product - recommeding it now to people asking about how we made the video!

by Moderator
on ‎12-08-2014 08:15 PM
Greetings georgelpfeiffer, This is awesome! Indeed a story worth sharing to all Camcorder users! Keep it up! Sincere thanks, Hailey