Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 1 (181 Views)

Bluetooth MDR-XB950B1 Microphone won't work on windows 10

So I recently bought a pair of xb950b1 and they work perfectly with my phone. However, it turns into a nightmare when I try to get them to just function with my windows 10 computer. Yes they connect via bluetooth but I get no sound and no mic functionality. When I go into the playback devices it pops up as xb950b1 stereo and hands-free. I have the stereo as the default device and the hands-free as the default communications device. I tried to fiddle around with all of the settings and switching all the defaults. I switch everything as default to the hands-free and the sound works (although it's really terrible quality) but the mic still doesn't work. When i directly plug in the headphones with the cord the sound is great, but still the mic doesn't work. At this point i don't care if it's connected directly or via bluetooth, i just want this thing to work. Please answer back with any way to fix these issues.

Thanks

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook