Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (620 Views)

Broken after two months - Sony - XB50BS Extra Bass Sports Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Black

I purchased Sony - XB50BS Extra Bass Sports Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Black shortly after Christmas for myself. I use them for 1-2 hours a day. A few days ago I noticed that the soft plastic "button" over the power switch had popped off. I have to use a pin to turn the power to the headphones on/off. I have also had the plastic piece over the volume controls come off a well, but luckily I felt it and was able to push it back into place before I lost that as well. These are advertised for athletics and as an active person I'm disappointed that they have held up for only 2 months. I would like a replacement or to have them repaired.

Message 2 of 2 (583 Views)

Re: Broken after two months - Sony - XB50BS Extra Bass Sports Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Black

[ Edited ]

Hi, Azazelcat,  

Welcome to Sony Community! 

For further assistance with this, please visit this link: https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Thanks,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook