Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Headphones Only Play In One Ear (or low quality) When Paired with MacBook - Sony MDRXB650BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones

[ Edited ]

I recently bought Sony MDRXB650BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones and overall they are great. However, the main reason I bought them was for work calls, but when I pair them with my MacBook Pro Retina (Early 2013), the sound only plays out of one ear or is extremely low quality (but out of both ears). The sound is perfect when I connect to any other device (iPhone, TV, etc) - so there is no damage to the product. Sometimes it'll switch back and forth between one ear or low quality out of both while paired with my MacBook. It's extremely annoying and frustrating, and I can't find a fix or explanation. I've tried several "solutions" to no avail. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: Headphones Only Play In One Ear (or low quality) When Paired with MacBook - Sony MDRXB650BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headph

Hi, Steveschu

Welcome to Sony Community! 

You may follow the steps provided here to isolate the issue: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38966/

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook