Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (38 Views)

MDR 1000x Equalization doesn't work when using bluetooth

Hello there! I am having problems when trying to equalize the sound through my player (a Fiio X5 III, using Android). When connected with a cable everything works fine, I can change the EQ parameters and the headphone will answer accordingly. But when I am listening via bluetooth, changing the equalization settings in my player doesn't affects the sound that comes out of my headphones, at all!! I can mes around with the equalizer in every way and not a single thing changes in the sound. Am I the only one having this issue? Is there an exclusive app for the MDR 1000x planned to be released by Sony? It would be REALLY usefull to be able to control settings and functionalities of the headphone through an app like equalization, volume, turn on/off noise cancelling, deactivate those disturbing beeps you hear everytime you want to lower/raise the volume, etc. 

Message 2 of 2 (8 Views)

Re: MDR 1000x Equalization doesn't work when using bluetooth

Hi Leandrozani,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook