Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (885 Views)
Accepted Solution

MDR-ZX780DC Headphones

I recently purchased some Sony MDR-ZX780DC headphones which I like very much.  I would like to purchase another pair of the same but cannot find these headphones.  Have they been discontinued?  If so, has Sony specified a replacement product?

Message 2 of 4 (836 Views)

Re: MDR-ZX780DC Headphones

Hello RobinHood505, 

Greetings and thank you for your message. The model MDRZX780DC are a Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones Bundle for Costco which was launched around October 2016, but it is possible to acquire them through other vendors if they are not available through your local Costco such as Amazon. For more information, you can check the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-ZX780DC-Bluetooth-Canceling-Headphones/dp/B01MTP5Z7W 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (794 Views)

I have received two responses to my question Re: MDR-ZX780DC Headphones.  Both of them are very helpful, very informative, and acceptable as the solution.  However, I don't have a clue nor is there any indication whatsoever as to what I do to mark a response as "Accept as Solution". 

Additionally (and both very frustrating and annoying I might add), when I responded to the mail with a message describing my dilemma, I received a message back that it could not be delivered.

Rookie
Message 4 of 4 (794 Views)

I have received two acceptable solutions.  However, there is no indication whatsoever as to how to mark a message as "Accepted as Solution".  Additionally, (and I might add indicative of extremely poor web site design), when I REPLY explaining my dilemma, the message come back as undeliverable.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook