Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 21 of 26 (1,016 Views)

Re: My new MDR-ZX750BN headphones will not charge.

I tried sticking a pin in the hole and there was no click. I tried the reset method, still not charging. I've always been using the USB cable it came with and have always been charging it with my MacBook Pro without any problems until now. Tried using a different USB cable, nothing. Tried charging it with a portable power bank, nothing. I can't take them back because it's been more than 30 days. I didn't break them, I take good care of them, there's no reason why multiple people should be having this same issue.
Rookie
Message 22 of 26 (838 Views)

How do I get my head phones to charge
Highlighted
Message 23 of 26 (827 Views)

Hi Sissy,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Connect the supplied micro-USB cable to the headset, and then connect the other end to a computer booted.
Make sure that you connect the plug of the micro-USB cable in the direction as shown in the illustration below.
MDR-ZX750BNcharge1.jpg

Charging starts when the headset and the computer are connected.
Make sure that the indicator (red) lights up. Charging is completed in about 2.5 hours* and the indicator (red) goes off automatically.
* Time required to charge the empty battery to its full capacity

Notes
  • Use the micro-USB cable supplied. You may not be able to charge the headset with other cables.

• This headset cannot be turned on, and the BLUETOOTH function and noise canceling function cannot be used while charging.

• If the headset is not used for a long time, the indicator (red) may not light up when you connect the micro-USB cable to charge the headset. In this case, do not disconnect the micro-USB cable from the headset and wait until the indicator (red) lights up.

Thanks,

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 24 of 26 (372 Views)

I am started to get frustrated with this issue.
Got a pair of these last week and I can't charge them.
I have tried with a variety of sources (phone usb chargers, usb2 ports on various Windows 7 computers) and cables (original sony, samsung etc)
It will light up in red for a split second then stop charging?

I have tried all the steps described in the pages previous but had no luck.
Thanks for your help

Rookie
Message 25 of 26 (354 Views)

Hi Dave, I did everything that you wrote down and it worked like a charm! Thank YouSmiley Happy

Message 26 of 26 (292 Views)

Hi Super8boy,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook