Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)
Accepted Solution

Onkyo DP-XI HR Digital Audio Player

The DP-X1 pairs with everything except my wireless noise cancelling Sony Headphones! It pairs with devices I don't want it to pair with-but not the MDR ZX77OBN!

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

Re: Onkyo DP-XI HR Digital Audio Player

Hi, Twwphd426

Welcome to Sony Community! 

Have you tried connecting a different music player/device to your Sony headphones? Try to connect a device or at least a smartphone to your player to isolate the issue. 

Check out the link here for more troubleshooting steps: http://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/zx770bn/v1/en/cover/level2_02.html

Regards

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: Onkyo DP-XI HR Digital Audio Player

Sony Support sent me a link with more detailed instructions.

Efforts failed to connect to another device (my Samsung Note5) so I did a Factory reset (hold both Power and Play/Pause buttons for 7 plus seconds).

Still no luck until I enabled NFC on the phone and touched them together-this forced a first successful pairing.

Pairing a second device (The Onkyo DP-X1 android-based DAC/DMP) still took three tries before I got the Sony MDR headphones to enter pairing mode (rapid blue-red light flashing)...something it would never do before I'd reset it.

So this issue is resolved! Thanks to all!  

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook