Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (300 Views)

Pricing WH-1000XM2 in Germany - Really?

I really like the MDR1000X and think the update as WH-1000XM2 will be a great evolution of this product and I really think about getting me a pair, as I have to send my MDR1000X in due to minor issues and they are not really old.

But Sony, are you serious about your pricing in Germany? You are dropping the price from 380$ to 350$ in the US, from 360 to 330 in the UK, from 699$ to 499$ in Australia, but not in Germany. You just raise the price from 350€ to 380€. Is that some kind of mistake are some really bad joke?

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Pricing WH-1000XM2 in Germany - Really?

Hello Cage0807,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community1

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook