Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Headphones

Tuning Up
TheDayEndsYou

Problems with Sony Wireless Stereo Headset for PS3

I've become desperate, so I'm hoping someone will have an answer for this.

I've had (and loved) the wireless stereo headset, and I've had it for well over a year. I use it with my playstation 3 and my Windows 8 computer (both worked perfectly fine).

That is, until, I plugged in my headset today with the adapter into my computer, and found that the headset suddenly doesn't work anymore.

Out of the blue, stopped working.

Yes I have tried: different USB ports for the adapter, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, trying it on a different computer, and restarting the computer. The headset actually worked perfectly on a friends computer, but still continued to not work on mine.

I have fiddled so much with my computer trying to get audio out of the headset, and I just want some help...

Thanks. 

Please use plain text.
SamT

Re: Problems with Sony Wireless Stereo Headset for PS3

I'm sorry to know the issue you're experiencing with your Sony Wireless Headset. Please visit PlayStation community here for you to be better assisted. Thanks! 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.