Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 61 of 65 (780 Views)

Re: Sony MDR-1000x does not support multiple bluetooth connections.

No this the exact same issue persists in the WH-1000xM2 which is why mine are being returned and I'll be going with the Bose QC35's. 

Sony get your act together and sort this out fast, it's unbelivable that the replacement headphones still have this issue!!! 

Enthusiast
Message 62 of 65 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]

Same problem here with WH-1000xM2... Going NUTS!!

It is impossible for me to make it work with a MacBook 12' and an iPhone 5s. One OR another. QC35 works fine though.

Will be returned soon...I think.

Rookie
Message 63 of 65 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yep I returned mine and got the Bose QC35II and now have no issues. SHame as I really wanted the Sony's due to AptX HD & LDAC support which worked brilliantly with phone (LG V30) .........well LDAC support will be coming with Oreo 8.0 but AptX HD is already implemented & working.

Enthusiast
Message 64 of 65 (592 Views)

So sad too... I give myself 1 week to get help from Sony and maybe find it out, then bye bye...
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 65 of 65 (310 Views)

Just got 1000xm2. Such a bummer that they can’t switch between my laptop and phone without having to explicitly disconnect from each device when connecting to the other! Even my ~$100 jaybird x3s seamlessly handle device switching, but being unable to get that with something I paid $300 is ridiculous. I desperately wish I wouldn’t have to switch to the low sound quality Bose QCs, so please get it together and fix this issue with a firmware update!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook