Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apprentice
Message 1 of 11 (1,694 Views)

WF-1000X volume for PC

[ Edited ]

when I reduce the volume whilst connected to the phone then disconnect and connect the headphones to my laptop the volume is low just like I left it last on  my phone!!, why doesn't the headphones give me its own volume when connected to the laptop??, why do I have to increase the volume from the phone first??, please fix this.

Rookie
Message 2 of 11 (1,593 Views)

Re: WF-1000X volume for PC

It seems that the PC/phone will negotiate the volume with the earphone and remember it. at least my iphone will do this. but my wf-1000X had a smimler volume issue. sometimes the volume is high when connect to iphone and sometime is low. 

Apprentice
Message 3 of 11 (903 Views)

please fix this Sony!!!

Apprentice
Message 4 of 11 (896 Views)

this is seriously wrong, I don't want to always go back to my phone and connect the headphones to raise the volume then go back to connect to my laptop!! what the ****** is this??, please make a proper fix for when I reduce the volume on the phone and then connect to the PC it won't affect the volume, let the headphones reset its volume once it connects to the PC rather than just remembering the last volume used on the phone, lets say I don't have my phone and I want to use my laptop but I had reduced the volume before that, so how will I be able to watch and hear something on my laptop when there's no volume???, please make the PC and phone volume independently.
Apprentice
Message 5 of 11 (671 Views)

HELLOOOOOOO!!!! ANYBODY FROM SONY READING THIS PLEASE????

Message 6 of 11 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Community!

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We apologize for the time it has taken us to reply. The WF-1000X wasn’t designed with its own volume control, but its volume can be controlled by whatever source it’s connected to such as PC, Mac, Smartphone, MP3 Player, etc. We can further isolate the issue by resetting and initializing the unit and make sure that it has the latest firmware installed.

For further assistance, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Best regards,

-Erin 

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Apprentice
Message 7 of 11 (606 Views)

dear Erin, this is not the solution, you are not understanding the issue I'm facing, let me explain again, when I'm using the headphones with my android phone and lets say I've lowered the volume, then I disconnect from the phone and connect the headphones to the PC, here is the problem, now that its connected successfully to the PC, the volume on the headphones is as low as I last put it whilst it was connected to my android phone, did you understand my point?, even if I put the volume high whilst connected to PC its still very low because it was last low on the phone, this is not acceptable, why do I have to connect to my phone again to raise the volume then connect to PC then the volume is high again!!, please make the headphones reset its volume after being disconnected from phone, so that once I connect to PC, there would be high volume without depending on phone, you giving a solution to setting and intializing the headphones is not the solution, I don't want to reset the headphones everytime I connect to PC, did you understand my issue properly?

Apprentice
Message 8 of 11 (436 Views)

are you there ErinC??

Apprentice
Message 9 of 11 (316 Views)

HELLOOOOOO????

Apprentice
Message 10 of 11 (232 Views)

please fix this.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook