Welcome to the Community!

Headphones

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)

WF-1000x connect to PC issue

when the headphones are connected to the phone it fine, then I want to connect to the laptop so I disconnect from the phone and I go to Bluetooth settings on Windows and I connect to the headphones, its says connected but once I play something it disconnects the headphones!!, the only way to reconnect is to power off then on the headphones to connect to PC, please make it simple, I don't want to power off and on to use the headphones with my PC, it should connect to the PC as long as its already been disconnected from the phone, this is definitely a bug that you could fix, every other Bluetooth headset I've owned could connect to the PC whilst the headphones are still on, please fix this and the volume issue that I meantioned here: http://community.sony.com/t5/Headphones/WF-1000X-volume-for-PC/td-p/650296/jump-to/first-unread-mess...
Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

Re: WF-1000x connect to PC issue

Hi Pinkbecca12,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We just replied to your post regarding this issue. Please visit this link:

http://community.sony.com/t5/Headphones/WF-1000X-volume-for-PC/m-p/657804/highlight/false#M2987

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

please read the issue properly, I am trying to explain in a very simple way, here's another simple way I'll explain, when the headphones are on, I disconnect from phone and reconnect to PC, once I play something on PC the headphones disconnects, I hear 1 second and it disconnects, I must power off the headphones and power on to reconnect to PC, why is this message board existing if you won't fix the customers issues?, you can easily fix this with a firmware, because even cheaper bluetooth headsets don't need to power off to connect to PC, please fix this.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 4 (27 Views)

this is a problem and nobody at sony cares enough to fix it!, I will keep requesting until its fixed, all you sony members reading my concerns keep ignoring me and I'll keep posting untill my issue is fixed because I'm a customer.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook