Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

wh - 1000xm2 cracking noise from left ear cup

[ Edited ]

I've been using the WH - 1000X M2 for a month and have noticed that it produces an annoying cracking noise in the left ear cup, kind of like some fabric is rubbing with the ear cup leather cushion, while in ANC and ambient sound mode. This noise will start after a half an hour of continuous use. This sound is only noticeable while music is off or playing at very low volume. I have bought this from UAE and now I am living in Qatar, is this product comes with international warranty. 

And I have done resetting of this unit 2 times but sadly the problem still exists.

Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)

Re: wh - 1000xm2 cracking noise from left ear cup

Hi Prajindaskv,

Welcome and thank you for considering the Sony Community!

We are sorry to hear that you're having issues with your WH-1000XM2. The warranty of this unit only applies from the country of purchase. Please refer to the steps below to isolate the issue: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38966

If the issue persists, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook