Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 8 (481 Views)

Contact VP of Custmer Relations

Can someone please post a phone number to contact the VP of Customer Relations?  I have tried contacting Sony customer service numerous times this week (both by chat and phone) and have had no luck at all in talking with someone who can help me.  It has been a tremendous waste of time.  I am about to purchase additional home theater products, and, based on my experience this week, it is unlikely to be Sony equipment.  The customer service is terrible!

Message 2 of 8 (405 Views)

Re: Contact VP of Custmer Relations

Hi Rich 47,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

We apologized for the inconvenience.

Kindly send your reference number/event ID to me via Private Message(PM) so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 8 (372 Views)

I sent you my information quite a while ago but haven't heard from you.  In the meantime, I continue to have terrible customer service experience on the phone with Sony.  

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 8 (334 Views)

Still waiting for a response from you.

Also, I spoke with Sony last week to get help with an issue and was twice promised phone calls from customer service, but I am still waiting for those calls as well.  

I am amazed that such an established company would be so unresponsive to its customers.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 8 (321 Views)

Joffrey, 

I am still waiting to hear from you.  Why is it taking so long for you to respond?

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 8 (253 Views)

Still waiting.  Why can't Sony get it right?

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 8 (201 Views)

Still waiting for Sony to call me back.  Why ask me to give you my contact info if you don't follow up?  Meanwhile, I still have a broken receiver.

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 8 (121 Views)

Several weeks ago, you asked me to PM you so you could help me out with my issue.  I responded quickly, but I am still awaiting your response.  I guess this shows that my hunch about Sony's "support" is correct.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook