Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (697 Views)

DVD Section Problems- Tray Locked..No DISC..Please WAIT on Display_DVD Not Reading ... MHC-GN1100D Sony H-Fi

[ Edited ]

My Sony MHC-GN1100D -- Hi-Fi Music System with 3 DVD Changer possess problems with DVD section.

1. The DVD Open/Close Switch on the Top panel is not sneding any control signal to Eject and Close the DVD Tray.

2. In the Display Panel it shows 'Please Wait NO DISC' response. 

3. The DVD seems hanged and no attempt by the system to Read the DVD happens which looks to me that the system is not even sending control signal to lift and read the DISC.

Can a suggestion be please given so that I can utilise my money spent on my favorite set. If any service Engineer professional is there who could kindly help to resolve issue in FARIDABAD most welcome. My contact Details are :

Mobile: *89***300

Email: Am***hal.v**gmail.com

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (599 Views)

Re: DVD Section Problems- Tray Locked..No DISC..Please WAIT on Display_DVD Not Reading ... MHC-GN1100D Sony H-Fi

Hi, Singaah

I just replied to your other post. Check that here: http://community.sony.com/t5/Home-Theater-Products/DVD-Open-Close-Switch-not-ejecting-DVD-tray-MHC-G...

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook