Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 1 (445 Views)

HT-NT5 will not allow access to set up menu and has limited functionality

I've had an issue with this unit since May of this year.  My original t.v was the XBR65X930D which quit working after a software upgrade from April.  Sony replaced the unit with the newer model XBR65X930E which was great.  The problem with the soundbar began once I connected it to the new t.v, there were never any issues when connected to the original unit.  The soundbar does not turn off when the t.v. turns off and does not respond to the remote control or the power button on the face of the soundbar.  Also, the remote control will not grant access to the home menu nor will it navigate to the setup screen.  Therefore, I can't enable the HDCP functionality on the HDMI inputs to connect my PS4 Pro or the upcoming Xbox One X. Additionally, having no access to set up menu excludes the option of software upgrades or a factory reset. Any tips or assistance would be much appreciated.  The warranty is good until January.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook