Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Home Theater Products

Tuning Up
acwelles
Accepted Solution

ICF-CS15IP Personal Audio Docking System: need access code for iPhone

I plugged my iPhone 4S into the ICF-CS15IP Personal Audio Docking System and it said I need an access code for the app to be able to play  off the iPhone. Where do I get the code?

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ErikV

Re: ICF-CS15IP Personal Audio Docking System: need access code for iPhone

[ Edited ]

Hi acwelles,

Download and install the D-Sappli by Sony Corporation app:

You can download the app through the App Store on your iPhone. Search for "D-Sappli" in App store.

D-Sappli is an app designed to add optimal functions to your speaker dock. More information can be found at the following location: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d-sappli/id416030022?mt=8

Deactivate the App's link function to stop the pop-up message:

Follow these steps:

1. Connect the AC adapter to your docking station.
  2. Press the power button to turn on the docking station.
  3. Place your Apple device in Dock connector.
  4. Press and hold VOLUME - and Play/Pause simultaneously for more than 2 seconds.

NOTE: The indicator for iPod flashes rapidly when deactivated. The power indicator (green) also quickly flashes for 2 seconds.

5. If you wish to re-activate the App's link function, repeat the above steps. The indicator for iPod will flash slowly. The power indicator will then again flash for another 2 seconds.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
acwelles

Thank you, this worked although I had to do the opposite of the instruction in step 3. I believe it should read:

3. Place your iPhone on the Dock connector.

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ErikV

Great! I'm glad to know that.

Yes, you're correct regarding step#3. I've corrected it.

Please click on "Accept as Solution", so that it will be helpful for other Users to find this answer.

Please use plain text.