Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 1 (123 Views)

Is Sony releasing new ZA receivers in 2018?

I am wondering if Sony is releasing new ZA receivers in 2018 to replace those currently in their ZA lineup. After going through receivers from just about every other manufacturer I am looking towards getting a Sony receiver. I took my Onkyo to be repaired for an hdmi issue and installed an old STR-DN850 in my main HT while I wait for the repair.  For a lower end receiver, I am quite impressed with how it sounds in my main theater. So I started researching Sony receivers. I am disappointed to find the lack of wi-fi and Bluetooth in the higher end ZA models. I normally purchase flagship receivers, but just can’t invest in the ZA500ES because of lack of wi-fi and Bluetooth. I see that the ZA810 hs them, but then it drops as you move up to the ZA1100, etc. Anyway, was looking at the Marantz SR8012 (previously owned the SR7010), but then hooked up the DN-850 and now am looking hard at Sony. I am hoping Sony releases some newer ZA models this year -a replacement for the ZA5000 would be perfect - with wi-fi and Bluetooth capabilities. Has anyone heard any rumors in this regard?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook