Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 11 of 13 (260 Views)

Re: Need help in connecting my Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Home Theatre to my Tata Sky HD and BenQ LCD 32"

Hello,

First connect the optical cable from tata sky dish to sony blu ray for the sound... for Video - connect HDMI cable from tata sky to TV. Now u have to select TV on blu ray ( take remote - press functions and u will get all the functions). Now u can enjoy sound and video in sony.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 12 of 13 (250 Views)

Re: Need help in connecting my Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Home Theatre to my Tata Sky HD and BenQ LCD 32"

Thank you for the heads up,

Can someone also help me , where i can get the Ateena cable or the copper wire thing so the FM works nicely.

Dinu

Message 13 of 13 (191 Views)

Hello Underworld,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

To best assist you in getting the parts you need with your unit, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Best regards,

-Erin  

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook