Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 13 (6,375 Views)

Need help in connecting my Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Home Theatre to my Tata Sky HD and BenQ LCD 32"

Hi Team,

Need help in connecting my Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Home Theatre to my Tata Sky HD and BenQ LCD 32".

My HT and TATA SKY both are conencted through an HDMI cable from the TV respectively( i have two HDMI port in TV)

My TV dont have a Digital Optical Audio port.

The HT is working great with my phone on Bluetooth , but want it sycn with my SKY so i can use it regularly.

All your help is Appreciated.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Expert
Message 2 of 13 (6,355 Views)

Re: Need help in connecting my Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Home Theatre to my Tata Sky HD and BenQ LCD 32"

Have you tried looking at the various connection options shown in your manual?

If you're using HDMI cables you won't need Optical.

Please don't forget to give me Kudos for any answers which you find helpful, you can do this by clicking the 'Thumbs-Up' button below my replies.

Thanks!
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 13 (6,351 Views)

Re: Need help in connecting my Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Home Theatre to my Tata Sky HD and BenQ LCD 32"

Hi,

I will tell you exactly what is here now

my tv has two hdmi , 1 is connected to the HT and 2 to the Tata sky HD

I have also connected the white and yellow aux audio cable from my TATA sky to HT still no go
Expert
Message 4 of 13 (6,349 Views)

Sorry I don't understand your problem, can you be a little more descriptive with your question?

Please don't forget to give me Kudos for any answers which you find helpful, you can do this by clicking the 'Thumbs-Up' button below my replies.

Thanks!
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 13 (6,344 Views)

I want to send my DTH set up box (TATA SKY HD) Audio on the Home theatre now it's coming from the TV .
Expert
Message 6 of 13 (6,337 Views)

I think you might need a mind reader for that one!

When describing issues please say exactly what is/isn't happening. Don't assume that everyone knows what you are talking about because we only have you description to go by which to put it bluntly doesn't say a lot.

As I said previously, please be as descriptive as possible and try to avoid using abreviations, I cannot understand your issue if I haven't got a clue what it is.

If you are finding communicating your issue difficult perhaps someone else can write it for you?

Thanks!
Expert
Message 7 of 13 (6,314 Views)

Ah! I think I might understand finally.., sorry I found your earlier posts really confusing.

To enjoy the sound from your Tata sky HD you need to connect that directly to your home theater Satelite HDMI input on the rear, NOT to the TV.

Also disconnect the white and yellow aux audio cables you mentioned, they are not needed as the sound will be handled via the HDMI connection from the home theater to your TV

Remember to select the correct source output when you want to watch your Tata sky HD

Thanks!
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 13 (6,293 Views)

Hi,

As i Understood , I have to connect the HDMI cable From my Tata Sky to the Home Theatre, But what about  TV how i will trasmit the Video on the TV .

Regards,

Dinu

Expert
Message 9 of 13 (6,282 Views)

[ Edited ]

Have you looked at the advice shown in the user manual pages 19 - 20? It shows you exactly how to connect your TV / Satelite receiver. You can download a copy here: User Manual

If this doesn't help I think you will need to contact Sony Support for further advice unless someone else here can help you. I don't own this device and so it's difficult to answer your questions.

Sorry!

Thanks!
Rookie
Message 10 of 13 (1,809 Views)

Hi,

Facing the same issue. Can you please share how you managed to get tata sky output on home thetre ?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook