Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6 (1,450 Views)

SRS ZR5 Low Volume for Surround Sound

I bought two of these to compliment my ct790 for surround sound. The volume levels were turned up to 10. I can barely hear them wondering if they were working or on. These are great for stand alone speakers. For surround sound not that good. Do you know if you will update the firmware so the customer can make changes for each users prefrence. Instead of maxing us out to 10. It would be great if you can.
Message 2 of 6 (1,355 Views)

Re: SRS ZR5 Low Volume for Surround Sound

Hi Ralvarez,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Sony takes into consideration all feedback to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. We're always looking to make Sony better. We appreciate your time sharing this feedback.

Regards,

^Ron

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6 (1,277 Views)

I have the same problem. Did the firmware fix the issue?

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 6 (1,267 Views)

No. The last firmware update was on 9.14.16. Hoping SONY will UPDATE the FIRMWARE. So the customers will have full control of these speakers for surround sound.
Rookie
Message 5 of 6 (308 Views)

was anything resolved on this issue?

Rookie
Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)

I have a blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System (BDV-3100) and am not getting any sound from the rear speakers when listening to TV or streaming Netflix. Is there a way to get sound to come from the surround speakers? The ones up front sound great!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook