Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (384 Views)
Accepted Solution

SRS-ZR7 Device Page blank after Firmware Version: 3.01.0063 upgrade

I recently purchased the SRS-ZR7 WiFi Speaker.  During initial setup, it did a firmware upgrade from v2.0xxx to v3.01.0063.

After the upgrade the Device Details and Network Settings webpage is blank without any of the details. 

These pages would give the details prior to the upgrade.

Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: SRS-ZR7 Device Page blank after Firmware Version: 3.01.0063 upgrade

Hi Skesler,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

Please try initializing the speaker by pressing and holding down the (power)/ Pairing button and the - (volume) button at the same time for more than four seconds. This is performed while the speaker is turned on.

Please keep in mind that if you initialize the speaker, it may not be able to make a Bluetooth connection with your iPhone/iPod touch or PC. In this case, erase the pairing information of the speaker on your iPhone/iPod touch or PC, and then perform the pairing procedure again.

This should revert the speaker to factory defaults but will retain the new firmware.

Best regards,

-Mark

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution".

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)

Re: SRS-ZR7 Device Page blank after Firmware Version: 3.01.0063 upgrade

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Mark,

I had reset everything that day and it still would not show the setting details while using Edge or Chrome browsers. 

Later that night, I viewed it with Internet explorer and it worked fine.  Then I went back to Edge browser and it worked fine, showing all the settings.

I was left wondering if I had not given it enough time to settle after the update.  

The speaker is working great! 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook