Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 1 (448 Views)

STR DH770 and Hisense 50H8C always reverting to tv sound

Whenever I turn on the reciever it goes to the tv speaker even though I have the tv set to ARC fixed and ARC first.  should I switch to speaker off on the tv?  When i do this the problem does not happen.  I don't want to do that because my roku ultra remote doesnt change the volume when the tv speaker is not set to arc first and i need to use my roku volume controls.  

My reciever has hdmi control on, standby link auto, standby through off, and audio out amp and signal fmt enhanced (the tv is 4k hdr).  

Please let me know what settings to choose to make my roku remote able to control the volume (1 click control on the roku is on), the tv only going go reciever sound and not having to turn on ARC First on my tv every time when i turn on the reciever and tv.

could it be a problem with how cec control is? on my tv it is turned on with cec and mhl control turned on, auto power off turned off, and tv auto power on turned on.

Thank You

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook