Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (1,513 Views)
Accepted Solution

htnt5 sound bar and 1 srszr7 speaker

Hi

I have the above sound bar and have ordered 1 speaker. I am not interested in surround sound.( mainly of the cost of 2 speakers and of the difficulties I have read that others have had)

I would like to connect the 1 speaker to help with the mid range espically lower voices . This speaker would be placed just behind my chair.

It doesnt matter if it's a wireless or wired connected. How can this be accomplished, or does someone have a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Rick

Message 2 of 3 (1,385 Views)

Re: htnt5 sound bar and 1 srszr7 speaker

Hi Rick919,

Welcome to Sony Community!

This is possible using Wireless Multi-room function by connecting the devices to your smartphone/device via (SongPal) Music Center app. You may refer to the links below for further assistance.

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/76612

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/47209

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (1,289 Views)

Re: htnt5 sound bar and 1 srszr7 speaker

Hi JenF

Thanks for your suggestion.  How ever I am unable to make use of it. You may laugh, I dont have a smart phone, just a ole fashioned flip phone.

In any event Thanks to all the people that responded. My end result was I bought a pair of SRS ZR 5 speakers that was on sale and have them up and running. It didnt solve my low voice volumn problem, but I guess I will have to live with it.. I am really surprised that this expensive of a sound bar dont have more adjustments. 

Agains Thanks to all

Rick

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook