Home Theater Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

mini hifi : all the panel buttons have stopped working/responding

greetings,

I've been using sony MHC gnv99d for a couple of years now. in the starting, everything was working fine, but soon enough problems started arising at first the head of the DVD player got corrupt and I had to get it replaced at the sony service centre. then the cassette player stopped working. I had to get that repaired again. Then eventually the panel buttons started creating problems, there was a mismatch in commands given to the system. touching one button would give some random another command to the system. I got this repaired at the sony service centre. And now, now these buttons have totally stopped working including the on/off button. how many time do I have to get this repaired?!!! why are these buttons not working now.?   

Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

Re: mini hifi : all the panel buttons have stopped working/responding

Hi Yashkalsi,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Due to your location, please contact the nearest Sony office to you. You can find this information at http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector: AsiaPacific.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

-Jay

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook