Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (4,691 Views)

Does sony have an escalation process ?

[ Edited ]

Good Morning,

I have been struggling to get my television (Job# J42930979) from Sony. I have tried following

a) contacting service center directly

b) Online Chat 

c) Phone support 

d) Email to

Sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com && servicehead@ap.sony.com

All except service center listens to my issue and gives me false promise and service center's only response is that they have placed a request and waiting for an approval. Almost a month got over and seriously I don't know how to proceed further. If you read the below emal thread you will know my frustration. All I am asking how or what I have to do make them work. Please help me out.

Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎16‎ ‎December‎ ‎2014 ‎14‎:‎31
To: servicehead@ap.sony.com

Below is an escalation email I sent and I didn't even get a courtesy call to to know what the issue is. Tell me something is your service department functioning or not ?. Till this day the service center doesn't know the status of the request they placed long back. Seriously I am surprised to hear that sony is working without any process.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Subject: Escalation Job# J42930979
To: sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Hi,

I raised ticket 22467311 on 18th Nov since the display card of my television stopped working. The technician came on 20th Nov and told that the display card will be replaced since it is in warranty period and followup with service center for further details. We started to followup with the service center and they initially said they have put a request for new one, later they said the TV will be replaced since the model is out of stock and they are waiting for an approval. We were really happy and praising the service center. The status is pending in approval for past 8-9 days I guess and no update. Service center stopped picking our call. I finally used online live chat support to get the Job number which is J42930979 and they requested me to send a email to this address to speedup the things.

It will be really helpful if you could pitch in and speedup the things.

Thanks
Stephen  Sunil Lal
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (4,678 Views)

Re: Does sony have any an escalation process ?

[ Edited ]

Hi ll12_u,  Sorry for the inconvenience. I have already sent referral email to Asia Pacific Team. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to answer your concerns or questions.  Thanks, Hailey

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook