Welcome to the Community!

International Support

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (2,965 Views)

Faulty TV bought on Xmas 2014

I bought this Sony TV which is just over a month old and there is a straight vertical line running from top to bottom of screen when showing specific color. I have took some photos to show the faulty line. It's near middle of screen and nearer to left side.

I spoke to The Good Guy store where I bought the TV from and I was told to speak to Sony on how to get replacement or offer alternative TV as replacement. They said they have sold out of this model statewide in all their stores and no more new stock coming in. 

I purchase this TV from The Good Guys store on 25/12/14 and model is KDL60W600B. 

I tried the Sony online chat but is not open at all.

I tried submit my application online but says the website link is no longer working. 

Please advise how do I contact Sony with regards to my warranty claim.

Thanks

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (2,934 Views)

Re: Faulty TV bought on Xmas 2014

Hi wiltonson, For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Australia/Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns. I already sent referral email to them.  Thanks, Hailey

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook