Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (3,807 Views)

Worst Customer Service (Nightmare)

[ Edited ]

Hi Sony,

I am sorry but I would have to say that I am really pssed off with your service. I have called Customer Care thrice in last week. I have two Sony TV to be fixedboth blew off in a week time. Everytime they tell me that I will be getting a call from Support Service Center nearby and the service engineer will be coming to fix TV within 2 working days. Even when I called last time, they said that they are keeping my request on Highest Priority level. But still no response. I tried calling the service centre myself but his phone is busy all the time. This is not the reason people give you so much money. Also we have to pay for the service and the charges are no less. Sony is a trusted brand but your service is not even matchin a basic level service. I pledge that I wont be buying any Sony product from hereon. Its a festive season in India and I am making up my mind to go to Consumer Court. Never gonna buy any of your product and I will see that Consumer Court listens to me. Its frustrating.

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (3,785 Views)

Re: Worst Customer Service (Nightmare)

Hi yash1234,   For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region . Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns. I have already sent email referral for you.    Thanks, Hailey

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook