Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Internet TV

New Contributor
USER-904473

Adding music to Pandora

I can't seem to figure out how to add an artist/song/etc to my new pandora station.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Dan_OMara

Re: Adding music to Pandora

Thank you for your post
At the Pandora music application tap the “New Station” icon in the top left-hand corner of the dash screen.
Enter the Artist Name into the blank space provided; Pandora will create a radio station featuring that music and more like it.
The newly created station will appear in the list of available stations.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
USER-958417

Re: Adding music to Pandora

I think the issue raised was adding additional artists to a newly created Station. I see no mechanism to allow adding additional artists to a station which is what Pandora stations are all about, customizing your own personal stations. This capability, available on Pandora when accessed by a PC is a needed feature for SONY. Add it to the GUI feature list in software engineering.

Pandora and other internet radio stations which I've bookmarked separately are excellent applications accessible via the SONY box.
Please use plain text.