Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (4,562 Views)
Accepted Solution

Connection to internet content on Bravia

I have a TV Sony Bravia, LCD digital, Model 46EX520 (2012). I can connect wired to the network (directly to the router) but the TV won't 'refresh content'. It won't connect to internet video content. (I'm located in Australia).

After setting up the network and trying to refresh content it displays an error: 'Configuration failed while connecting'.

The router is a TP Link, model TD-W8960N.

Please help.

Thanks.

Marcelo 

Message 2 of 3 (4,521 Views)

Re: Connection to internet content on Bravia

Hi solo,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

^Ron

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (2,189 Views)

Re: Connection to internet content on Bravia

I have a Bravia model KDL-55HX800. I replaced my old modem-router and now I can't get the internet. I get the following message: "Wireless USB device cannot be found." I was getting the internet without the deviced on my old modem. I also purchased an extender to help with the signal strength however that has not helped. Suggestion?

Thanks,

Fred

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook