Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Internet TV

Tuning Up
litehearted
Accepted Solution

Experience with Sony 32" W650 Series LED Internet TV & PS3?

Hi, I'm considering buying the W650 Internet TV for my husband as a Christmas present.  I have a 13" MacBook Air, and he has a PS3.

Does anyone have experience with gaming on this TV?  What about using it as a display for your Mac laptop?

I read some worrisome posts about the original Google TV version, and a serious lag which Sony did not seem to be addressing.  It turned a lot of gamers off.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Re: Experience with Sony 32" W650 Series LED Internet TV & PS3?

Hi litehearted!

Thanks for the message. The KDL32W650A is a beautiful TV. Great choice! :smileyhappy: The TV has the following mode: Game-Standard (Provides standard pictures suitable for games.) and Game-Original (Adjusts the game picture according to your preference.) You may refer to this article for more information if there is a lag or delay in the picture when playing a video game. If you have further questions or would like to place the order today please email us at SonySupportUSA@am.sony.com, please include your contact information.  

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution."

Please use plain text.