Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

KD-55X7000E Diagnostics OK Connection OK Error 22

[ Edited ]

Hello,

For the last couple of days I have not been able to access netflix or youtube on my TV. Please note that previous to this it was all running fine with no hickups. 

When I click either the You Tube or Netflix buttons it throws up error 22. Please try again later.

What I have tried this far:-

Updated the system software via USB. Didnt Work

I have reset the TV using the power out method. Didnt Work

I have tried using a wired connection. Didnt Work

I have tried manually installing the connection. Didnt Work

Used Mobile phone as a hot spot. Didnt Work

Reset router. Didnt Work

All diagnostics OK 

Connection OK

Wireless Connection OK

When wired connections it was OK

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: KD-55X7000E Diagnostics OK Connection OK Error 22

[ Edited ]

you are not the only one. got error 22 too, and i found one posting before at the sony italy forums...

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: KD-55X7000E Diagnostics OK Connection OK Error 22

I bought a sony bravia 55kd7077 for less than a month ago, mostly satisfied of the purchase. I had the surprise that a few days ago the Internet would not work at all.There were times when he connected to the network but it was not possible to update the internet in any case.The night before, i used a casting application from the opera to play movies, an app we used from the very beginning.While watching the movie there was a message saying that the application is too big and the file will shut down. I do not know if it had a connection but the next day the internet did not work and the pre-installed applications did not appear anymore.Whenever I try to update the internet I would get the error 22.I tried the exact same steps you did but with any results.Nonetheless to say i search the internet with 0 luck.I called Sony center and they told me to go with him in service .So yesterday i left it in the service and today I got a phone call telling me how the motherboard (i hope in english is the same term )needs to be changed . Shockingly being the fact that I bought it in the middle of last month .Sorry for the long writing but maybe i could help you cuz for me it was frustrating not finding a solution and having to go to service.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook