Welcome to the Community!

Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (720 Views)

KDL-50W704A can't use Internet apps nor refresh Internet content

I can browse the Web like normal, but for some reason Youtube and other Internet apps refuse to load. SEN won't show anything either. I've tried refreshing Internet content, but sometimes, it gives error code 1006 or says "There is no link. Please check the cable". I've tried to refresh with a WPS connection but to no avail. Can anyone help?

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

Re: KDL-50W704A can't use Internet apps nor refresh Internet content

سلام همین مشگل و بنده دارم وقتی به اینترنت وصل میشم ازمن خواسته میشه محتویات را تازه سازی کنم ولی هرکاری کردم مثلا به تنظیم کارخانه رفتم و به دوباره راه اندازی اقدام کردم ولی بازم مشگل بنده حل نشد امیدوارم مشگل تلویزیون منو متوچه شده باشید فقط محتویات اینترنت تازه سازی نمیشوند باتشکر از شما
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3 (521 Views)

Re: KDL-50W704A can't use Internet apps nor refresh Internet content

Hi Finn183 and Tajfar38,

Thank you for visiting the SONY Community!

The TV model you have provided appears to be a non-US model. To best assist you, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.   

Best regards,

-Erin 

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook