Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (1,004 Views)

MY SONY TV KDL 40HX750-NOT ABLE TO CONNECT INTERNET WIRELESS

Hi

I am using sony KDLHX750 Tv for last one year. And I was using Internet TV(Wireless) to youtube and all.

Recently I removed the Tv for painting the house. But after connectimng it back I am not able to use wireless internet on my TV. I am getiing wireless connection in my mobile but not in my Tv. I tried to connect , but its not

Can you pls help

Lanson

Qatar

Message 2 of 3 (984 Views)

Re: MY SONY TV KDL 40HX750-NOT ABLE TO CONNECT INTERNET WIRELESS

Hi Lanson! 

Thanks for the message. The KDL40HX750 is a non-US model and you appear to be located in Qatar. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact Sony Qatar. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: MY SONY TV KDL 40HX750-NOT ABLE TO CONNECT INTERNET WIRELESS

[ Edited ]

Hi Lanson,
Know your question is a bit old, but I have had the same problem and today I found a solution. All I needed to do was a firmware update. I am in Australia and this was the link I used with the instructions on how to do an update and download update. You may need to do an update for your location. But this should give to some idea of where to look.
http://www.sony.com.au/electronics/support/lcd-tvs-legacy-lcd-tv/kdl-40hx750/downloads/Y001513.

NOTE this download relates to the Asia Pacific region - please confirm your region to ensure you have the correct download update for your area.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook