Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 31 of 39 (1,101 Views)

Re: My Bravia TV will not connect to the internet.

built in browser is impossible to use.

My intetnet is perfectly working on desktop, mobile phones and ipad. Whatever sites i visited is working especially the movie sites---+ except on the tv...
When i started watching movie online using the tv, the movie buffers from the start and never continues.

According to sony support, the sites im visiting are the one who cannot adopt to the system of Opera.

How come my phone, desktop and ipad adopts?
The difference is the browser? So Opera is non use?

Im not using the tv just to read or search for blogs, articles...

I bought the tv with the belief that i will enjoy it watching movies online.

Opera only serves as for research documents but not streaming videos online.

I am very dissapointed ! Very very dissapointed

KDL 43W800C

Software Version PKG3.885.0137PAA
Rookie
Message 32 of 39 (1,100 Views)

By the way, the problem exists after updating the system.. When we bought the tv we can use it strraming movies online but after the update it became useless for us.

We dont want to use netflix etc. We want our favorite movie sites. 😣
Rookie
Message 33 of 39 (1,020 Views)

Cannot connect to internet wireless internet only message is contact Sony directly don't have number
Message 34 of 39 (957 Views)

Hi Roddo,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

We are sorry to hear that the TV is unable to connect to the internet. Can you post the exact model number so we can best assist you?

Best regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 35 of 39 (784 Views)

Hi sir,

I can not access internet with my wired connection there is error occures <2200>. I tried many times network set up process but still its not working plz help me my model num is KDL 46EX720
Message 36 of 39 (757 Views)

Hi Jyoti2710,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

If the TV displays error 2200, we recommend performing the steps below.

Errors 5006, 5007, 5008, and 2200:

1. Check the physical connection by viewing the Network Status option in the menu.
  2. Make sure that the latest system software (firmware) update has been installed. Updates can be obtained from the Network menu of the TV.
  3. Refresh the Internet content.
  4. Perform a factory reset.

WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Performing a factory reset erases all user settings in the menu.

NOTE: It may be necessary to reset the device two or three times

If the issue persists, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. 

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 37 of 39 (468 Views)

I've had my Bravia for about 5 months now, and this is the second time I've been unable to establish an internet connection.  I'm not sure whether it was from a recent update or something, but it just ceases to connect.

What I've done so far:

I've established that my WiFi is still working.  My iPod, laptop, and phone all pick it up just fine.

I've established that I do, in fact, have an internet connection, as I'm able to post here from my computer.

I've attempted to reconnect to my WiFi, and although it says it's connected, when I go into my Status info of that connection, it says the Internet connection is Not connected.

I've attempted to hardwire the tv to my router.  Again, it says it's connected, but when I click on the Status info, it says the Internet connection is Not connected.

I've attempted to set a Static IP for my tv.  I've done the 8.8.8.8 and 4.2.2.2 and all the other options listed previously in this forum with no luck.

My main desire is to get my Netflix up and running again.  I've attempted to set up a connection via the Netflix app and the Settings option at the bottom of my Home screen.

Are there any other options I've missed?  This is frustrating as I've obviously spent way too much money on a tv that can't even recognize it's default internet connection.

Enthusiast
Message 38 of 39 (216 Views)

Hello, 

I had a problem with WiFi on my bravia TV and I solved it by checking the time settigns on the TV. The time was not right therefore no internet. Try going in the time settings and choose the time to be set to Automatic date & time. 

Greetigns.

Highlighted
Message 39 of 39 (397 Views)

Hi Wasaiii,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Please send me a private message regarding this issue. Please also include the exact model number of your TV and the error message appearing on the screen when you're trying to connect to the internet so we can better assist you.

Regards,

^Ron

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook