Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Internet TV

New Contributor
Orlando_Boom

NBA League Pass

I'm not really sure which section is correct for this but here goes...

Anyway, I bought my Sony TV w/Google the other day because I want to dump my cable provider and the only thing stopping me is basketball.
I signed up for the NBA League Pass trial and loaded the site through the TV. The site comes up great but when I go to watch the games 1/2 of the the game is off the screen & 50% of the times there is no sound and/or video in whatever size I load the game.
I'm guessing this is a problem on the browser/TV side since it works perfect when viewing games on my computer.
Was just wondering if/when this would be fixed/addressed or if I'm just an idiot and doing something wrong.
Thanks for your time!
-Boom
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sonymod_wi

Re: NBA League Pass

We do apologize for very late response as we try to clean up our forum.
We had some firmware updates since your last post that resolved all known issues and improves the key features on this unit. However, if you are still having the same issue and required immediate assistance, please contact our Technical Support team: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select ... OR=CONTACT
Please use plain text.