Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Internet TV

New Contributor
USER-976008
Accepted Solution

Why can't I watch TV episodes from the internet?

trying to watch some of my favorite tv episodes and I get an error message that my Sony Internet TV Blu Ray player does not support the video - although it will play the trailer/commercial? Example: Tried to watch One Tree Hill from the CW website, Hawaii 5-0 from the CBS website - will only play the clips but not the full episode. Please help
Please use plain text.
Dan_OMara

Re: Why can't I watch TV episodes from the internet?

Thank you for your post.

The video from some websites does not play or is blocked.

Sony® Internet TV was developed to give consumers the same access to the Internet as they enjoy on personal computers. Sony is disappointed that some networks have decided to deny Sony Internet TV customers the ability to watch what they want, when they want, and invite all parties involved to come together and find a solution that will allow everyone to enjoy this exciting new television experience.

Although a few networks are currently blocking their streaming content, there is still an enormous amont of web-based video content that is accessible from the Sony Internet TV.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
USER-976008

Ok - can you tell me how to fix the "flash crash" problem I am having? Everytime I try to play a game that uses shockwave flash - which is part of Chrome from what I can tell - it has a plugin crash. Please assist
Please use plain text.
USER-911233

I just got the Sony - Google TV NSX46GT1 46-inch 1080p Internet LCD HDTV

On the menu, it shows TNT, so I went to play a number of shows on TNT and it says they require Flash. What now?

I see a post here about the "Flash Crash" problem. Is this the same thing? Why isn't that post addressed? Doesn't anyone from Sony work these forums?
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

Hello

This message appears when using the Google Chrome browser if for some reason the Adobe Flash plugin becomes corrupt.

You can follow the below link to resolve this issue.

http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/documentLink.do?externalId=C1021146

Regards,

ColbyP

Please use plain text.