Welcome to the Community!

Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)

logitech keyboard not working

I have a k400 keyboard that used work fine until last week, but now the mouse still working but the keys doesn't. I test in my computer and is good but not on TV.

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

Re: logitech keyboard not working

Hi Jfrmre,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

In order for us to further assist you, may we also have the exact model number of your TV?

Regards,

^Ron

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)

It's xbr 65X850D

Thanks

Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)

Hi Jfrmre,

Thank you for the information.

If any Bluetooth® device is not pairing or no longer working with the Android™ TV, try the following.

1. When connecting four or more Bluetooth devices to the TV, the connection or pairing may fail. Turn off any Bluetooth devices that you are not using, or cancel the pairing by another method, and then connect the desired Bluetooth device again.
  2. Bluetooth devices use the 2.4GHz band, therefore communication speed may deteriorate or cut out occasionally due to wireless LAN interference. If household electric appliances (e.g. microwaves or smartphones) are placed nearby, radio wave interference is more likely to happen.
  3. The TV or device may not work on a metal rack due to wireless communication interference.
  4. Reset the TV and check if the issue will improve. Refer to this article on how to reset an Android TV.
  5. Check the Bluetooth setting again and see if the connection will improve.

1. Press the Home button on the remote.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Bluetooth settings in the NETWORK & ACCESSORIES category.
    4. Select Bluetooth.
    5. Change Bluetooth from On to Off
    6. Set Bluetooth to On again.
  6. Perform software updates and check if the issue will improve. Refer to this article on how to perform a software update.

IMPORTANT: Make sure that the Bluetooth device has sufficient battery remaining.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

^Ron

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook