Welcome to the Community!

Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 21 of 27 (861 Views)

Re: wifi issue on android tv

Me too facing the same issue also reported it to sony service but they told it was my router problem but even if i connect to my neighbor router same issue.Not even a month now bought this TV sony technician visited 3 times now and still issue isn't solved.But when the TV is connected to a mobile hotspot the date wont reset only connecting it to the router and powering it off it changes to default time 5.30 and date 1/1/2015. Even the Sony senior engineer that was sent was not able to solve the issue feels like cheated by Sony.
Rookie
Message 22 of 27 (859 Views)

Sony many of them are facing the issue and we are been told when sked for help that it is a faulty router or local internet provider.No proper help is provided.Now since my no. is registered with service centre they no more send any help even after 3 visits are done by sony technician .Is this what i get from a well known brand?
Today when called the sony service centre he simply hung the call on me.Teerible service
Message 23 of 27 (812 Views)

Hi, Krish2017

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

For troubleshooting steps, please follow the guidelines here: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75355/

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 27 (465 Views)

Hello.. I just got 4k 49x7000d in Pakistan.. It connected to the wifi at the store fine, it connected to my home wifi fine when I brought it home, but later on it kept giving me problem, it started disconnecting and when I'd try connecting again it would say wifi password isn't valid, since then problem has kept on growing, now it won't connect at all giving the same message.. I have tried almost every solution mentioned in the posts, from changing router channels to factory reset.. Kindly help me out, because it has not even been a week I bought it..
Message 25 of 27 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi FaizMehmood,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We're sorry to hear that your having WIFI issues. You may try do a power reset on both the router and TV by unplugging from the power outlet for 1 min and replugging it back.

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/locale-selector?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
~Ralph

Rookie
Message 26 of 27 (281 Views)

I Had the exact same problem. I got the Sony Bravia 43X8300D yesterday and set-up was fine, next day it failed to pull up content from internet over any app. I had to do a factory reset to fix the issue, but that can't be done everyday. Its a work around and very ugly one at that, but Sony seriously needs to come up with a fix to this problem in their software. Also the problem not only occurs when you turn the TV off, but also it comes up when you have been watching content over wifi for a long time, the applications keep crashing after that youtube etc would just fail to pull up content and crash.

I found so many people complaining about this same issue, and I am surprised Sony's lack of sincereity at finding a solution to this. This one is definitely a software bug and since this model was released in 2016 I was expecting there would be a software update available by now, but there is none.

Meanwhile, I am disappointed and will probably have to resort to doing factory reset.

Message 27 of 27 (219 Views)

Hi Rudraprasadguha,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

It seems that the 43X8300D TV is a non-US model. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
~Erin

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook