Welcome to the Community!

Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 31 of 33 (252 Views)

Re: wifi issue on android tv

I had the same problem or a very similar one, I just fixed it using ethernet.

Enthusiast
Message 32 of 33 (179 Views)

Hi I have purchased Sony bravia 4K model no KD-43X8300D when I connected my mobile internet through hotspot to TV it shows connected but when u open play store or any other app it shows check your network connection please tell if their is any solution for this
Message 33 of 33 (136 Views)

Hi Chethan,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

A 3G or 4G Wi-Fi data network service and hotspot may not meet the requirements for streaming video data from the Internet. The 3G network signals are not strong and consistent enough to guarantee a sustaining data stream of at least 2.5 Mbps, which is necessary for standard-definition video; high-definition video requires even higher Mbps. A hotspot is limited to a certain speed by the operators. Therefore, the required speed by the streaming device is not met.

Sony products that support Internet connectivity are designed to work with cable or DSL high-speed networks.

For further assistance, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.  

Best regards,

-Erin  

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook