Welcome to the Community!

Join the Inspiration

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Me Toos

LOW QUALITY TYPES MATERIAL

by 81nitin Rookie on ‎03-09-2017 10:49 PM

Please do not purchase Sony companies laptops and their other product.....

Because Sony Company is not brand and they are provide low quality type of product

And i have experienced that with proof and please show all photos of my laptop

Basically my laptop out of warranty but just you are imagine this type problem happen automatically

So what importance of Sony laptop because Sony is brand and what is importance of my 40000 rupees money.....?  Because I am come Frome lower class family......

Basically I have requested  to Sony companies authorised service centre on 10TH November 2016 but they have no send me my positive response and also customer care .

All times I have contact by myself I have total 12 times send mail and also I have called approximately 12 times .......

Just you are imagining Sony company is brand and they are giving fast response to me or not ....?

If you are agree and like it so please help me and

I requesting to you share this message to the people...

Because people become aware and do not deceive by Sony company......        

And also there other electronics product available in market with reasonable price

Such as Dell, Lenovo, HP, Samsung, Asus but don’t purchase Sony company products...

Thank you for your support ......

SORRY HERE NOT FACILITY AWAILABE OF  UPLODE PHOTOS ......

Replies
by 81nitin Rookie
on ‎03-23-2017 12:26 AM

Please do not purchase Sony companies laptops and their other product.....
Because Sony Company is not brand and they are provide low quality type of product
And i have experienced that with proof and please show all photos of my laptop
Basically my laptop out of warranty but just you are imagine this type problem happen automatically
So what importance of Sony laptop because Sony is brand and what is importance of my 40000 rupees money.....? Because I am come Frome lower class family......
Basically I have requested to Sony companies authorised service centre on 10TH November 2016 but they have no send me my positive response and also customer care .
All times I have contact by myself I have total 12 times send mail and also I have called approximately 12 times .......
Just you are imagining Sony company is brand and they are giving fast response to me or not ....?
If you are agree and like it so please help me and
I requesting to you share this message to the people...
Because people become aware and do not deceive by Sony company......
And also there other electronics product available in market with reasonable price
Such as Dell, Lenovo, HP, Samsung, Asus but don’t purchase Sony company products...
Thank you for your support ......