Join the Inspiration

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Me Toos

Simple ways to improve Display Quality of Sony TV

by Vignesh3315 Rookie on ‎03-27-2017 08:32 PM

Hi,

This is Vignesh. I'm using Sony KDL-32w700b for the past 2 years. Initially the display quality of my TV is little fair. After, I've made some changes in settings and configurations. Now my TV display performance is very high like a 4k TV.

The major drawback in display for every Sony TV is multiple and complex options. More Options reduces the clarity and originality of a picture. In most of Sony LED TV there are multiple Scene Selections. It is the major cause for display.  If we change any scene like sports, animation or games, we'll usually see the difference in the picture. So, the picture and sound options is seperated for each and every Scene Selections. If we made changes in any one of scene mode and come back to the default one, we'll even find a difference in picture quality.

For Example, Just Go to Sports or Animation Scene and turn off every settings including advanced options in the picture and come back to the Standard Scene, we'll find the difference in the picture quality. Even if we reduce the contrast or color, it might also give a change. The Same process, if we do it in every scene selections and also in every HDMI inputs, USB and Internet Picture, the display clarity will be much better like a 4k TV.

Just Try it and improve your Sony TV yourself. Please share some feedbacks.

Thanks,

Vignesh