Share Your Idea
0 Me Toos

plex app on sony bravia tv

by arentoft Rookie ‎07-07-2014 01:06 PM

please make a plex app to your bravia tv series ASAP

0 Me Toos

iOS apps

by highrez Enthusiast ‎07-07-2014 12:23 PM

Update your iOS apps to include new products like the HT-ST7.

0 Me Toos

Sony Action cam new improvements

by sonyci Enthusiast ‎07-07-2014 03:12 AM - edited ‎08-25-2014 03:12 AM

Hi, I'm using sony action cam hdr-as100 thank you for make this product. But you need some update specially 60m deep housing (MPK-AS3). first you re design 60m deep housing and you must to add menu buttons on it,like SPK-AS2, spk as2 has a menu buton but 5m deep limit is not enough. You must provide as standard housing maximum depth as 60m,GoPro because it. you are using carl zeiss lens on your action cam lens quality is great but too much lens distortion on it, is not very useful cinema sector with this distortion. please add Continuous Photo shooting mode like go pro, for fast-action sequences  very useful for us. so we are shooting photo in Time lapse mode there is resolution limit only 1920*1080 px for this mode, please remove this limit and capture full resolution photos in this mode. Update play memories mobile  and you must Add, delete function and full settings control future. I believe this product is very powerful and this uptates will make better than GoPro series and others.

0 Me Toos

Better App Discovery

by jlost28 Rookie ‎07-07-2014 02:12 AM - edited ‎07-07-2014 02:21 AM

On a 2014 Bravia W6 - there appears to be no organisation of apps whatsoever. This also means when new apps are added; they are hard to find or can be missed entirely.

Could there please be some improvement in this area, perhaps by implementing the following:

1) 'Recently added' sub-section.

2) App category filtering.

0 Me Toos

Remote Locator

by djdhays Rookie ‎07-06-2014 03:13 PM

I would pay $20 extra for a TV and other remote devices with a button on it that would make the remote control beep until I found it.  There are obviously many easy ways to ensure you never misplace the remote control but somehow I still manage to do it on a regular basis.  I suspect I'm not alone.  I doubt that the cost would need to be that high but I for one would find it a very useful feature.

0 Me Toos

RX100III Suggestions

by camerauser1 Rookie ‎07-04-2014 06:54 AM

1) Please bring back Dual Rec where I can take high res photos while recording a video. From what I understand, this feature was removed in place of saving a video to two files of different formats. It would be much more useful to capture a picture at high resolution while taking a video.

2) There should be an option of choosing whether to turn off the camera when closing the OLED viewfinder