Do you mean 
Share Your Idea
0 Me Toos

SS Window

by popsad Rookie ‎08-17-2014 12:16 PM

its the head of oktopos...

i ll put slides about it on my linden, if any 1 intersting

0 Me Toos

Hello. I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-QX100 with an SD card in it.

1st issue) Every photo is saved on the SD card in the camera, so I do not automatically save the images (either the preview or the full resolution) to my iPhone.  However, if I do take a photo and decide I want it on my phone, I then have to switch to the "Copy from camera" mode, select the photo and copy it, then switch back to camera mode which takes time and wastes battery with the lens motor.

2nd Issue) I can't delete individual or selected photos from the camera through the PlayMemories app; all I can do is format the whole card.

Solutions:  Firstly, when viewing the 2M preview image (or full size preview) after taking a photo, the only option is "Back" to return to shooting mode.  Instead I would like to also see an option to "Copy this photo to phone" and a "Delete" function.  Secondly, when browsing the camera/SD card contents for copying, I would like to be able to delete photos before or after copying them without having to format the card.

Thank you.

0 Me Toos
Dear Sony,
When you first announced the playstation TV/vita TV I preordered it and then realised this product has so much potential. I believe this product holds the future of gaming.

Firstly the form factor of this device is magical and hence there is no reason why it couldn't be incorporated into every Sony Television, everybody uses televisions and therefore you would be giving everybody the ability to game from any television.

Now what I propose is a massive project I know but hear me out. You need every Sony television to have a Ps vita Tv built in, you need to allow every other TV manufacturer to bundle the *external* Ps vita tv with their televisions. Now you might be thinking what happens when we release a new Ps Vita well I would suggest using the same chip archiecture with the newest ARM CPU and combo it with the Nvidia tegra K1 (these are already tried and tested chips, check out the Nvidia shield tablet to see it's power) and making it backwards compatible.

Now this is all well and good but now I need to ask you a question, is the vita Operating system built for the future? Now I understand that what I'm about to say might not be possible for the current gen Vita, but to make the vita the ultimate gaming machine it needs to have more games and that's why I brought up the OS, what would happen if you, let's say used an Android based OS on the Vita, this would give you two MASSIVE library of games to play and countless apps that would be a dream on the vita. Because the easiest way to get more developers for a device is to incorporate another platform. Please think about the future Sony this might be the biggest change in the gaming market in history and you'll be the ones behind it.

Now this last feature is a crazy feature that would be a but further down the line but is still on the "greatest platform" topic. Steam/Valve is developing a game streaming service where you can stream you PC games to another device, this would add another huge library of games to this device and would add so much more value to it.

This idea/vision will be very hard to get right but I believe that you Sony are the greatest company to do it, thank you for your time.

,Norman
0 Me Toos
Dear Sony,<br>When you first announced the playstation TV/vita TV I preordered it and then realised this product has so much potential. I believe this product holds the future of gaming.<br><br>Firstly the form factor of this device is magical and hence there is no reason why it couldn't be incorporated into every Sony Television, everybody uses televisions and therefore you would be giving everybody the ability to game from any television.<br><br>Now what I propose is a massive project I know but hear me out. You need every Sony television to have a Ps vita Tv built in, you need to allow every other TV manufacturer to bundle the *external* Ps vita tv with their televisions. Now you might be thinking what happens when we release a new Ps Vita well I would suggest using the same chip archiecture with the newest ARM CPU and combo it with the Nvidia tegra K1 (these are already tried and tested chips, check out the Nvidia shield tablet to see it's power) and making it backwards compatible.<br><br>Now this is all well and good but now I need to ask you a question, is the vita Operating system built for the future? Now I understand that what I'm about to say might not be possible for the current gen Vita, but to make the vita the ultimate gaming machine it needs to have more games and that's why I brought up the OS, what would happen if you, let's say used an Android based OS on the Vita, this would give you two MASSIVE library of games to play and countless apps that would be a dream on the vita. Because the easiest way to get more developers for a device is to incorporate another platform. Please think about the future Sony this might be the biggest change in the gaming market in history and you'll be the ones behind it.<br><br>Now this last feature is a crazy feature that would be a but further down the line but is still on the &quot;greatest platform&quot; topic. Steam/Valve is developing a game streaming service where you can stream you PC games to another device, this would add another huge library of games to this device and would add so much more value to it.<br><br>This idea/vision will be very hard to get right but I believe that you Sony are the greatest company to do it, thank you for your time.<br><br>,Norman
0 Me Toos

Samsung released this neat thing.

And I just purchased this pretty neat thing.

But as nice as this is (and for less than $1000, including all necessary adapters for my computer), those bars inbetween screens bother me.

What about three monitors fshioned together into a single, seamless front-end display, in a curved orientation, like that television by Samsung?

The inputs on the three montors work the same as usual. It's not a single giant monitor, it's 3 standard input monitors, but splicd together seamlessly so that it appears to be a single, curved display. I'd pay $1.5-$3.5K for it. I bet lots of developers and designers like me who utilize 3 monitors are thinking the same thing. 

0 Me Toos
"Sync to Smartphone" APP , should "also" Tether

Sony  new "Sync to Smartphone" APP (that also goes to Tablets) is so close to a WIFI Tether.  
I don't understand why Sony did not do WIFI Tether "At Least"  with Small 2m JPGs ?

Right now it waits for you to turn OFF the camera to WIFI over to your Smartphone or Tablet the images.  

***  I would rather it send over a small JPG 2m as I shoot. Smiley Happy

Ross
0 Me Toos

Expansion TV

by JHL_Music7 Rookie ‎07-30-2014 09:42 AM

Hi Sony,

Hi Im a secondary school student from UK and recently I had a concept that i would like to suggest, a wild but exciting concept for a new type of tv that has potential to create a new market! Here is my concept- Expansion TV. Although many smart tv nowadays offer multi screen entertainment but the problem remains that the size of the screen is reduced. However what if the tv can be expanded at either side to duplicate the size of the original screen? Therefore users can enjoy miltiple entertainments at the same time/multi users can enjoy different entertainments at once. Not only does this concept suit normal everyday use, its also ideal for multiplayer gaming! Plus what if the screen can be expanded again at top and bottom to create 4 split screen? With such tv, the advantage of it not only lies with multi entertainment but it can also offer the user a huge screen for single entertainment where user also has the option to shrink the tv back to its original size to save space.

Thank you for your attention!

0 Me Toos

Hide Media Files

by cachito70 Enthusiast ‎07-29-2014 06:39 PM

PlayMemories Home should include the 'Hide Media Files' feature it had in earlier versions.