First there is at least three FEATURES that I think should be Standard on A-Mount.
1) Metal Exposure Compansasion Wheel ... just like the RX1 and a7 "series"
2) Two(2) Fast SD 280 mb/s Card Slots
3) Solid Stainless Steel Mount for heavy lens.
Shooting sports with the A-Mount ... some things that could "simply" be changed in FW:]
1) Along with Delete being the First Option ... * Double TAP of the Delete button Deletes the File FAST
Not remember , IF you are doing a BackUP copy on the 2nd SD card, that would NOT be Deleted (only the 1st card)
2) Focus Peaking should be in AF-S , AF-A, and AF-S
3) when in DMF ... I would like to have the "option" to ZOOM IN when I MF ... (50mm f1.4 ZA SSM does not do this on a a77m2)
4) Would like to be able to Choose which OVERLAYS I want to see in the EVF and OVF , * BUT, also choose "which" I want to see "Together"
5) Want ALL menu items programable to Buttons and Fn ... including "Live View - Setting Effect" and LCD / EVF flip
6) Want to be able to just combine Face Detect "with" EYE Focus
7) should have a "MY MENU" section like Nikon ... so I can program ALL my favorite Menu items in One Place and put them in my own ORDER (Ordering the List is important) ... Then I would not have to ever go into the Menu's again ... including Format SD card.
just as a p.s. ... the Eye Cups need to Lock down better ... a7 series and A-Mount (A-mount less so) ... on a Black Rapid strap , they are falling off.
I only have two front pockets, but I need to carry my keys, wallet, phone and a decent camera. My keys and wallet can share a pocket, but mobile devices and cameras have to compete for the other one. I have tried the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, but it has terrible issues with dust on the sensor. What I really need is a waterproof, dustproof internal zoom device like the TX30 has! Please get with your mobile department and make a tablet or smartphone with a good camera that is dustproof, has an internal zoom lens and a large sensor.
Does anyone else have an issue with the color of the Sony RX100M3 files always coming out warm? I feel like no matter what I do there is always a yellow color cast to my images unless I set a custom white balance. And I feel the rear lcd is extremely difficult to read accurately and gauge how my images truly look. I love this little cameras files, but there are parts of this camera that are extremely frustrating and wish it was more along the lines of the functionality of a Canon G16 for example which is simple, intuitive, and accurate....what a quality point and shoot should be. What you see on display is what you see in real time which is never the case with this annoying camera. I should say I want to love it, but truely don't. If I didn't get a kiler employee discount and rebate I would return it, but I did so I won't and will just use as a camera I keep in my glove compartment of my car as a go to always available camera. Curious to hear if anyone has any gripes with the rear display. Thanks.
To whom it may concern.<br><br>Seven days have passed since I've opened my claim with Sony on my television.<br>I've gotten two different case numbers and have yet to get even an email response<br>from Sony. Meanwhile the set has gotten even worse. I paid for Sony's &quot;top of the<br>line&quot; tv and warranty and have not even gotten the courtesy of a response. My case<br>numbers are: Case ID 3027255 and Case ID 3023700 if this matters. Some thing needs<br>to be done<br>Regards,<br>Bron Jones<br>
After upgrading the firmware on my Belkin WeMo Light Switches and the WeMo App on my iPhone the audio streaming services such as Airplay, Pandora and Slacker have been cutting out on my Sony STR-DN840 Amp. I believe this started happening after I upgraded the WeMo app to 1.8 back in August and up to now I just lived with it by turning Wi-Fi off on my iPhone before launching the app but I am speaking up now because after upgrading the firmware on the switches they now appear to be causing the same problem but it is a much more frustrating problem because unlike the app. The switches appear to be broadcasting every 30 seconds. Basically what this means is as long as a WeMo switch is on my network I cannot use audio streaming on my amp. I am guessing that this is a known problem because in the past 3 weeks I have received 5 updates from Belkin. Every other one fixing the problem then breaking it again. I have also seen a number of postings on Belkin site with similar problems with other Airplay devices. Is anyone else having the same problem with their Sony device?