Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Music Unlimited

Sony Employee
Turshao
Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my Music Unlimited subscription on www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com?

Please use plain text.
Sony Employee
Turshao

Re: How do I cancel my Music Unlimited subscription on www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com?

To stop your subscription to Music Unlimited from renewing please follow the steps below:

1. Log into your account on www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com 

2. Click on the Media tab and then the Music icon from the list on the left

3. Click the Music Unlimited subscription. A pop-up should appear displaying your entitlements.

4. Click on the subscription that you wish to cancel.

5. Click the Cancel Automatic Renewal button

This will stop your subscription from renewing at the end of your current subscription period. You will continue to enjoy the benefits of your current subscription until it expires.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
lilmonstersmile

Re: How do I cancel my Music Unlimited subscription on www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com?

[ Edited ]

i went to the public space on my ps3 and was curious so i went to go to the thing to subscribe. i didnt enter any credit card info as i dont have a credit card, did i stil subscribe or do i have to enter a credit card # to subscribe? also nothing is showing up in my media.

Please use plain text.
AlanS

Hi lilmonstersmile,

I don't see any MU subscription on you account. 

Thanks,
Alan

Please use plain text.